March 16, 2011

Pencil Touches...! Rooster!!!



I love nature,the wonderful creation of God. The small little drop of dew in the grass,the drizzling of the rain,the sweet smell of the flowers,walking in the wood trails,the beach,the  birds's take off, first bud,...the list goes!!!


Love painting,Pencil drawings are my inspirational touch. I can offer little of my doodle time here. I’m planning to do more as it’s very interesting and challenging for me.




I have many fond memories of growing up on the outskirts of Trichy, we all grand kids were exposed to see numerous cattle like cows, pigs, chickens, and roosters. We enjoyed our child hood spending our vacation time in those places. For our Grandpa, grand children are joy of his life. As of my knowledge, people used to measure their success by their bank account, their possessions, or their social status. Grandpa measured his success by his good values and work ethics. Our family’s treasure, and we all loved each other.He loved those days, and together we’ve made many lasting memories. 

We had a lot of roosters, young ROOSTERS will grow up quite good with flock of hens. If there are more than one, when they mature their status , we can see lot of fun going on with them ...they will flap their wings and knock the other!!! I really loved watching them, the roosters are really handsome with their exotic colorful feathers...shiny sometimes. I liked drawing this rooster, the neck part took a while to finish. Hope he looks handsome through my doodle. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment