March 23, 2011

Puppy

The year 2008 has brought many changes, all very good and few losses of loved ones to the life. Hubby was given an opportunity to move to United States of America. I kept going through lot of emotions about the fast approaching day of leaving India...It is hard ... really hard. As we are getting ready to move to the sunny state and warmer part of California, One minute I'll be very excited, can't wait to get there like that,then get started packing but when the next minute keep thinking about surely I'll miss the dear ones and family.My silent prayers went on and on.

The week has come and the moving countdown has begun. We've made the checklist of everything ... busy...exciting...staring days gone. It was a unforgettable day leaving the parents,but for a good cause brother's family (US People :)) was there to send-off us. Well, here is the day to fly. It was my first flying appearance. Enjoyed it.

It was a very long(indeed) flight travel, reached safely at LA Airport. After a long check-out, we smelled the US Air. It was a great day. 7 days of friend's treat...good home made food...amazing friends and family. It was like,The good support at right time. Even though, we loved the family-inn it should be nice to move to a apartment...! The day has come, we moved with our 5 baggages, no no...excitements. Yes. it was! :). 

Everyday seems to be, staring. What to DO?! I just started thinking of loved ones, family, dogs....gotcha :).!!!I should make something of puppy...why not with latch hook....! Then started latch hooking,it was fun to do it, and I liked the brown and cream colors of this Puppy. I really loved the eyes, sure it does look cuteHopefully, someday I'll design my own rug and do it. 

Speaking of this Puppy project, reminds me Nostalgic memories of the college days...and latch hooked a Big puppy love ;will post that soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment