April 6, 2011

The BEST plan!



For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jerem 29:11

Devotion

"I don't understand; why doesn't God just show me the Big picture of my life?" 

Do you ever hear these words ? Was it you saying that?


You are not alone. As we face each day, we are in the habit of asking too many questions out of our different frustrations. We begin to think in terms of " What should I wear?" or "How should I approach this?" or "Where should I go for the job?" or "Whom  should I marry?" or "Which house should I buy?" or "How should I invest more?" or "When should I retire?"  and the bottom line, these questions concern our plans for our lives.  All of these things are a sign that we are experiencing God's plan in our life to prosper and not to harm us. 


Now, how to equate the plan? "PRAYER", Yes, he wants a call from us ; God knows us better and no  one else 'been intimately acquainted with every detail of our life. God's plans are different than what we were thinking, and His thoughts are not our thoughts. 




God’ always has the perfect(BEST) plan for you. It is tailored just for you. The plan for you does not or never going to suit for your friends. All of the experiences, our strengths, weaknesses and everything fits into His plan.

He has a promise for you today , since it is part of His design for the life!!! Do you want to make the difference ? Who knows? This could be the dawning of that great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment